We are a team of equal contributors who speak openly and honestly with clients, and who take the practice of transparency very seriously. We share successes as a team, and we test until work is perfect. We can show where our time goes, and more importantly, what our time creates.
The beauty of having nothing to hide is that we have a lot to show off. We demand excellence, and make it a point to hire the best and produce the best. We test work thoroughly, provide attentive customer service, and work to be generally likeable. Whatever skill you need, there is more than enough excellence to go around.
Why choose us
- Customer Focused
- Resources to Deliver
- Constantly Evolving
- Strong Partnerships
- Honesty and Integrity
- Unique solutions
- Resources to Deliver
- Experienced Staff
- Proven experience
We use the following technologies
- HTML5 is a markup language for structuring and presenting content for the World Wide Web, and is a core technology of the Internet originally proposed by Opera Software.
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) is a style sheet language used for describing the presentation semantics (the look and formatting) of a document written in a markup language.
- WordPress is a free and open source blogging tool and a dynamic content management system (CMS) based on PHP and MySQL. It has many features including a plug-in architecture and a template system.
- MySQL is the world’s most used open source relational database management system that runs as a server providing multi-user access to a number of databases.
- Joomla is a free and open source content management framework (CMF) for publishing content on the World Wide Web and intranets and a model–view–controller (MVC) Web application framework that can also be used independently.
- Drupal is a free and open-source content management system (CMS) and content management framework (CMF) written in PHP and distributed under the GNU General Public License.
- PHP is a general-purpose server-side scripting language originally designed for Web development to produce dynamic Web pages. It is one of the first developed server-side scripting languages to be embedded into an HTML source document rather than calling an external file to process data.
- Magento is an open source ecommerce web application that was launched on March 31, 2008. It was developed by Varien (now Magento Inc) with help from the programmers within the open source community but is owned solely by Magento Inc. Magento was built using the Zend Framework.